Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'boundary' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

merge/union on multiple surfaces

I have a grid of circles, and I offset a smaller circle from each circle. Grafting the two boundaries, I create a set of surfaces using bou…

Started by kv1

30 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Minimal surface for more than 4 boundary curves

Hi Guys, Would you know how to generate a minimal surface from more than 4boundary curves? I have tried using this great plugin: http://www…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

28 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by hasan

Region Union ignores one of the of the set of polygons at any tolerance

Hello Everyone, I know there has been many questions related to this issue so I hope this one will enrich the discussion: region-union-fai…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

Random Points in Boundary Srf (Python)

Hi all, i am trying to popluate a boundarySrf with points in python. I archieved making a boundary srf but it come out 2 srf instead of o…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

0 Nov 10, 2016

got error "all curves failed to load" using Boundary Surfaces component

I got the following errors using the Boundary Surfaces component to create surfaces from a group of curves obtained from cutting a group of…

Started by Grasshope

3 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

_CurveBoolean in code

I need to make a border between two separate curves. One self intersects about 100 times (and its supposed to), the other is simply to crea…

Started by Andy VanMater

10 May 20, 2016
Reply by michael luczak

Control Distribution of Points within Boundary

I'm looking for a way to create an uneven distribution of points within a boundary. In this case the boundary is a triangle. I want mor…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

10 May 17, 2016
Reply by Sergio Roa

Aligning panels on a flat plane for fabrication

Hello!I have been trying for days now to take the panels of the structure pictured below and lay them out flat so they can eventually be fa…

Started by Taole Chen

0 May 12, 2016

Singular stiffness-matrix problem

Dear all ,  I have a message error from KAramba when using the "analyze"component that says :  I have already tried changing my boundary c…

Started by Salma Saadi

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Helen Richardson

Sdiff with boundary surfaces..................now this is odd

Hi all, I am trying to generate a 150x150 EAx10 surface, from two discrete surfaces within the same YZ plane. Create 1st rectangle 150x…

Started by Kenyon Graham

6 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service