Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'blend' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blending 2 lines

Hello, I have a problem when blending two lines. I have 2 lists with the lines I want to blend, but the issue is, one list is twice as big…

Started by Nstemp

3 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Blending two meshes with weaverbird problem

Hi everybody, I have been trying to smoothen two shapes (meshes) after creating one solid (mesh)with "solid union" and meshing the solid w…

Started by Findie

4 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Findie

Joining Polysurfaces - Dividing surface into tringles

Hello Im fairly new to the grasshopper enviroment and would like to ask you guys for some help Im working on a roof generated from a surf…

Started by Kayen Montes

0 Oct 19, 2016

curve divide/blend curves problem

Hello, i want to create a set of lines which connects two sets of points on two curves with  to have a effect of "floating lines" similiar…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

0 Feb 11, 2016

Lines network with automatic section blending

In my search for an automatic BREP node generation (here) here is a little script that puts sections on connected (or not) lines. The trans…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

1 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Is there any tip concerning "Blend Curve" ?

I want to create Blend Surface component. So I choose that 4 curves and blend curve for first step. But as you can see, that "Blend Curv…

Started by Digit

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

blend profiles along rail curve?

Hi all, I'm not sure if I just can't find this component but.. does anyone know if it is possible to blend two profiles along a rail curv…

Started by James Park

2 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by James Park

Simulate Blend with attraction

Hi everyone, well i have a doubt, how we can simulate "blend" with this two surfaces but with atttraction as i show on image in photoshop  …

Started by Joaquim Filipe Reis

0 Nov 26, 2013

Blending two relaxed meshes

Hello guys, I have created a tensegrity building by using Daniel Piker's Mesh Relaxation Tutorials. I am happy with the result, but since i…

Started by Luka Kreze

5 May 9, 2013
Reply by Luka Kreze

Lofting two surfaces with an even transition

I'm trying to create a tower that is a circle on the bottom floor and a square on the top floor. I want to have the circular levels change…

Started by JP Sanabria

0 Oct 5, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service