Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'beginner' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Importing Beautiful Soup (or any other Python Library)

Hi all: I am quite new to using Python in grasshopper; in fact, I'm sort of new to python altogether. I recently downloaded a Python libra…

Started by William Carroll

6 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by sharon maxwell

Random Walk Generator C# Scripting Tool

Hi Everyone,This is my first post and I'm extremely new to C# so please be gentle!!I'm trying to create a Random Walk tool that draws Rando…

Started by Ellie Marsh

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

Learning Galapagos

Hi everybody,  I'm starting now to use Galapagos and looking around the blog and google I found some interessant exercises to follow. But a…

Started by Alessio Maurizi

3 May 7, 2017
Reply by Mohanned Iskanderani

Intro

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself as say hello to everyone. I have been practicing architecture the past 10 years and have…

Started by hAcopi

2 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Doubt with the name of a component

obviously I'm a begginer in GH. I have a doubt, what is this component?

Started by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

2 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

I am new to grasshopper, i have seen the 13 videos on this site and a few couple videos on youtube. What is the best way to proceed ahead in learning grasshopper?..

What is the best way to proceed. I need to understand how components and definitions work. Please suggest. Thanks.

Started by Abhishek Bhaskar

9 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Karamba Gridshell Analysis

Hi all, I'm new to Karamba and I'm trying to do a simple analysis of the forces within the structure. I want to be able colorise the compre…

Started by db

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Sira

U count in Surface from Points

Hello,  i am totally a beginner of Grasshopper . I just want to know what does the U count functions in Surface from Points ? Why is it , s…

Started by esha hashim

3 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by vijay

Question about curve centre and dispatch points

Hello, I am new to grasshopper and I am encoutering a problem when playing with this geometry that I created from a series of curves. I wa…

Started by Winnie

3 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Winnie

Any way to view the scripting of basic Grasshopper components?

Is there any way to see the scripts used to write basic Grasshopper components? For example if I wanted to see what's inside the "Boundary…

Started by Andrew M

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Andrew M

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service