Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'baking' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Export/Bake Model upon slider value change

Hey all, I was wondering if there was a simple way to export the 3D model every time there is a slider change or if you could help me out…

Started by Kevin Miller

3 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Miller

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Dimension Baking Seeds?

I bake an arc dimension on my system and it creates the right sizes and orientations... I get my client to bake on his system and they flip…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

0 Jun 20, 2017

Mesh Baking strangely in Rhino.

So whenever I bake a mesh into rhino it is displaying like it's transparent. The mesh renders fine in Vray, but it's making any editing in…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

2 May 19, 2017
Reply by Jillian Tackaberry

Baked Gh file wont export correctly to STL File.

Hello people. so I have a 3dimensional grid structure and baked it. Next step would be 3d-Printing it.  I tried to make a "watertight"-Stl…

Started by Helmchen

0 Apr 18, 2015

Script: baking in Grasshopper and Retrieving the Geometry back

Hi guys! This is my first post; I shall aim to be as specific as I can be. I have created the Cairo tiling pattern, which can Tessellate us…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by djordje

Serial Dimension doesn't bake

It seems that the new(ish) Serial Dimension component doesn't bake to Rhino. I'm not aware of a direct analogue in the Rhino environment, s…

Started by jameslucas

0 Sep 29, 2014

weird baking problem

Hi all I'm using gh Version 0.9.0075, but in this definition when I'm going to bake the results they seems good and without problems.  bu…

Started by adib khaeiz

4 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by adib khaeiz

Baking/rendering issue curved steps

Guys, please help. After baking my model made of long curved steps, I try to render it but the result is awful, as you can see, even if the…

Started by Gstei

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Gstei

Geometry Cache baking layer

I was not sure how to move a discussion item to the bug list so I attached the following link.  Here is a link to what I believe is a bug i…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Aug 9, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service