Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'bake' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[BUG] Grasshopper partly freezes after any export operation

So at first I thought Lunchbox was at fault for freezing the Grasshopper UI after using the Object save component (http://www.grasshopper3d

Started by Armin Seltz

11 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Alan Goddard

Blocks, Dimensions and Annotations using Elefront

For those of you who are not frequently visiting food4rhino, I would like to introduce you to Elefront. Originally Elefront was developed t…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

13 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Jelle van de Ridder

preserve colors of baked mesh when exporting

hello, i'm having issues with colored mesh baked out of grasshopper.I bake the GH object and get a colored mesh (not a texture, right??), l…

Started by Jay Ramos

10 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Bathsheba Grossman

not able to select baked text in front/right view

hallo Everyone, I baked results in grasshopper and they are shown in Rhino3d. My problem is that i am not able to select them in Right/Bac…

Started by nass

0 Nov 13, 2017

Keep last Galapagos Round in memory to bake different results ?

Hi David,   Thanks so much for the latest version of Galapagos! What a fantastic tool.    I am currently using the "reinstate" button quite…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

Bake curve with different line types with C#

I found that I can bake curves like this ObjectAttributes attr = RhinoDocument.CreateDefaultAttributes(); doc.Objects.AddCurve(curve, attr…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

4 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Adrián Juárez Monroy

Raise warning when baking geometry

A few of my Python scripted components are unable to bake geometry, so I'd like to temporarily put in an error message for when a user trie…

Started by Bianchi Dy

0 Oct 26, 2017

Checking for Bake event activation

What condition should I be checking for if I want to listen for a bake event? I.e. when the user decides to bake the geometry, which enviro…

Started by Bianchi Dy

20 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Possible to bake geometry and keep object print widths?

Apologies if this questions is very basic, but recently I've noticed that when baking geometry, any object print widths that are not defaul…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Dimension Baking Seeds?

I bake an arc dimension on my system and it creates the right sizes and orientations... I get my client to bake on his system and they flip…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

0 Jun 20, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service