Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'axis' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sand dune/Medial Axis (SAMPLE)

Here is a script replicating the shape created by pouring sand on a closed shape (here a polygon). From above it draws medial axis, but her…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

18 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Aleks

Vector according to: axis + angle + direction (points)

Hi guys, I'm trying to find an option in GH, to create a vector. It has to be made accroding to: -an axis -an angle -a point (that gives me…

Started by AK

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

No Brainers Problem Only ! Acquiring a polyline from other set of lines midpoints ?

Hello All, In advance, I apologize if there were similar discussions on this problem but I couldnt find any of it yet. My problem should b…

Started by Bora Doker

9 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bora Doker

ROTATING AXIS BETWEEN GRID POINTS

I am trying to create a rotating axis between grid points  but i can not place axis to all cells so i can control the movement of all panel…

Started by LINA

13 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by LINA

Unfold/Unroll Incrementally

Hi guys, I'm trying to develop a script for unrolling surfaces in such a way that each phase of the unroll can be analyzed as the geometry…

Started by jordan anderson

1 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Dallas Swindle

The question about about the X axis and Y axis of the Construction Plane

When I construction an plane using grasshopper through origin and normal vctor, as we all know you don't have to pointed X and Y axis, and…

Started by cughudson

9 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Arend

loft multiple closed curves within a containing curve

There is here, two different lofts: -A Loft between the biggest rectangle with the medium one -and A loft between the biggest rectangl…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Irregular polygons along axis

I'm generating a system in which irregular polygons are placed along and axis, each of these polygons have components on their edges. I'm l…

Started by Carolina Wundes

0 Oct 18, 2014

Rotate object along its normal axis

Hello there, As usual, I have some trouble with something that it looks very simple...As per the attached image, I'm trying to rotate an o…

Started by User

3 May 29, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

populating rotating panel system

hi everyone, Im trying to populate a rotating panel system on a surface. I've sucessfully made one panel system rotate but it doesnt seem…

Started by Mitran

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mitran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service