Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attractors' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SURFACE FROM POINTS_ATTRACTORS

Good day Friends, I am very new to Grasshopper and so am finding it hard to get this thing going...I have a surface, made a grid on it, mad…

Started by Arjun Uppal

3 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Arjun Uppal

multiple attractor points for horizontal louvres

hi all   im wondering if anyone could help me, im trying to use attractors to bend horizontal louvres on a surface.   ive attached a screen…

Started by Eoghan O' Brien

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Juan_P

translating between old grasshopper tutorials and new build

i am attempting to make a surface that uses attractor points to change the perforations for a shading device. my problem is that all of the…

Started by yegvenia torres

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by yegvenia torres

How do you boolean multiple surfaces?

I created a surface pattern using multiple attractors. Using the circles generated from the multiple attractors, I am trying to cut them fr…

Started by Alex Nizzardo

9 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

attractor waffles

attractor%20waffles.ghx   Attached is a definition of a waffle where all the planes originate at a single point. based on a lobsters eye.

Started by Walker Flynn

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Walker Flynn

multiple attractors grid transformation

Hi there Could you please help me I have been struggling to adapt a definition from co de it in order to transform a rectangular grid in ac…

Started by anchel

0 Jun 5, 2011

Master-planning with Grasshopper

Hi guys,   Currently participating in a masterplanning studio in the Landscape Architecture course at RMIT, Melbourne, Austral…

Started by Brock Hogan

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by seth denizen

intersecting multiple surfaces-determining surface with most intersections

I'm intersecting multiple lines with multiple surfaces. Is there a way to isolate which surfaces has the most intersections? I'm trying to…

Started by Emily Bardsley

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

facade skin

Hi everybody   Im trying to develop a sking that looks like Zaha's pavilion, http://inhabitat.com/chicago-eco-pavilion-by-zaha-hadid-unveil

Started by Luis Fernando Castro

0 Mar 17, 2011

Help with attractors running along a curve to influence the size of circles on a grid?

Hi everyone! Having a slight problem with attractors here. I have my own curve and i'm trying to get the circles to decrease in radius as…

Started by Ra

2 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Ra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service