Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attractors' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Isolating Offsets of Different Sizes

Hi All, I have a pattern of polygons that have been offset based on an attractor line. There are 6 different offset distances. I want to is…

Started by Laura Sussman

0 Jun 4, 2015

Tween Crv with attractors/detractors

Hi all, I am fairly new to Grasshopper so it would be great with some help on my first script. I would like to make a script where I twee…

Started by Lasse Ryberg

3 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Rafat Ahmed

variable pipes with attractors?

I'm trying to get the concept down and I'm having so much trouble getting anywhere that I don't even have a useful GH file to post. I've ad…

Started by Evan Reese

3 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Evan Reese

can´t get rid of Wb Catmull`s error

hello, I´d like to use more than one attractor to deform a Voronoical cell set to later apply an skeletal algorithm found on this post. The…

Started by jozze

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by jozze

Attractors used on surfaces?

Hi, I would like to know how can I create some attractors for some surfaces that I have in this picture.  I would like to create a definiti…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Coalescence Lab

multiple cluster attractors... any ideas?

Hello to all the experts out there, I want to achieve something but don't know how... in the picture you can see a rhino model for example.…

Started by Yoav Ronat

0 Jun 21, 2014

Cull by Distance from Point

Hi all, I am attempting to use attractor points to remove bricks from a parametric system. The idea is that any brick within a certain di…

Started by Brandon Pietras

0 Apr 22, 2014

Holes on elastic membrane mesh

Hello guys, I've been trying to generate an elastic fabric and the holes produced under stretching it. I have attached the code I worked s…

Started by Ifigenia Lambrou

3 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by William Bellamy

POINT ATTRACTOR/POINT DENSITY

HHHEEELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In desperate need of help or else unemployment Trying to create box stacking/packing using many point attracto…

Started by lalala

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by djordje

expression for attractor curve that is smooth not jagged ?

Hi there I am trying to create a interpolated curve that goes through z values derived from an attractor definition along a curve the probl…

Started by SGreen

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by SGreen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service