Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'array' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Processing to Grasshopper real-time communication

The following is a method for real time communication between Processing and Grasshopper. Although there are some of methods for doing so…

Started by Constantinos Miltiadis

12 May 20, 2019
Reply by seghier khaled

Dealing with arrays/lists with the C# component in Grasshopper 3D

Hi there. New user of Grasshopper 3D here, and I am in need of some C# syntax help for coding in Grasshopper 3D. I have a script, for exa…

Started by Jacky Liang

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Mark Geven

How to make a Zoetrope ?

Hi everyone ! I'm quite a begeinner with Grasshopper. I would like to make a 3D printed zoetrope like this from 8 body shapes: First t…

Started by Louis Dupleix

26 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Saam

Radial - Equal Spacing Per Concentric Ring (Extent P?)

Perhaps this is a simple one, though as a new GH user, been at it for days without any luck.  If anyone would be so kind as to point me to…

Started by Richard

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by dude

Help with creating an array

I'm new to grasshopper and I have a question on the best way of arraying or moving my piece so that it folds along the edge of the square. …

Started by Alix Herrera

0 Sep 26, 2017

Exponential Spacing Between Objects

I'm trying to create a tool that would allow me to manipulate an array of objects within 12" x 12" x 1.5" box. I'm part of the way there bu…

Started by greyBow

6 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Array a vertical curve that changes in height and width, along another curve.

Hi all, I am new to Grasshopper, but am trying to use it constructively in my final masters project in architecture. I'm pretty sure what…

Started by TPinto

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by TPinto

tripping CURVE ARRAY

before I came here, I literally almost tried everything. Never in my life I felt that betrayed and frustrated with technology. I am trying…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Mar 3, 2017

Arraying Crv along Crv

I am new to GH so any help getting me up and running with this would be super appreciated. I can't seem to get past this issue of arraying…

Started by Julia

3 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Julia

Change seed each time through an array

I'm new to GH and stuck on what is hopefully a simple problem. I'm looking to create a small group of cubes (arranged in a 3x3 pattern) wit…

Started by Taylor Hokanson

2 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Taylor Hokanson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service