Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'api' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Import/Export converter from Background.

Grasshopper API I want to import and export .dwg files using C# api or background service, if you have any code samples please share with m…

Started by sai

3 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Attach to current open ETABS using ghPython

Hi, I am exploring the ETABS api application with ghpython. I get stuck in trying to catch current opened ETABS application. I got error li…

Started by David Chen

7 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Grasshopper 1.0 API documentation online.

We've uploaded the APi docs (previously only available for download via the Grasshopper Help menu) to developer.rhino3d.com

Started by David Rutten

1 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Can't separate points generated from Mosquito?

I've tried everything I can possibly think of.  Does anyone know how to separate the points that are on the surface and which are not? I us…

Started by Alexandra Foster

0 Mar 19, 2016

rest API tie-in

my apologies if this is covered already somewhere in the forum: What is the best way to connect grasshopper to a RESTful web API like shape…

Started by Chris Chalmers

1 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Martin J

Showing Live (API) Coordinate Data of Vessels on a XYZ based point grid in Rhino / Grasshopper

Hi There, I am a 3rd year Architecture Student at the University of Edinburgh. I am currently doing a project - as a part of my design uni…

Started by Levent Ozruh

0 Oct 5, 2014

dynamic referencing by human resources and the possibilities of Ning?

We are all doing a great job on cross-referencing discussions here. Even though there is this great invention of a search bar, it seems lik…

Started by phillip

0 Nov 14, 2013

Grasshopper to Native Revit Elements

Just wanted share a project I am working on at Perkins+Will with my colleague Mario Guttman.  It is a geometry converter going from Rhino o…

Started by Tim Meador

11 May 2, 2012
Reply by Dhruv Seth

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service