Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Area and Volume

Hello ALL, I am very new to Rhino so be patient, please.  What I am trying to work on a project that has areas specified.  So what I want…

Started by Timothy J. Hernacki

5 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Alexandre Bessa Martins Alves

random interchange and capping

hi guys im trying to set up a new file and having a few issues that i hope someone can help. im fairly new to grasshopper so sorry if its…

Started by euan miller

0 Nov 21, 2017

Shortest List, Longest List, and Cross Reference

Hi, I'm new about Grasshopper, I don't find under the primitive LINE the options : Shortest List, Longest List, and Cross Reference Grassh…

Started by vg

4 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by vg

Extrusions based on image sampler, need help! :)

Hi Guys, So I am a bit of a grasshopper noob, but I am attempting to do the following and a bit lost on where to begin: I have a black an…

Started by Miles Rees Spear

5 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Mark Grimsrud

Incremental Array (Scale + Array) of Circles Shapes Blend

Hello, I am trying to create a pattern in grasshopper which both arrays and scales my shape (circle) at the sime time. If possible I'd lik…

Started by MattM

4 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by MattM

Move Object to points along curve

Hello David,I would be very grateful if you could help me in This part. 1.1 to move the object (curved trichordal truss, see in the middle…

Started by casanouri

2 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by casanouri

Results of Radiation/Shadow

Hello, Created a script of radiation which shows legend of kWh/m2 and script to show shadows cast by cube and legend shows in hours. Is it…

Started by Ana Sidorova

0 Mar 24, 2017

index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

hello. I'm new to grasshopper and vb script as well. I've been having the following problem lately with vb script. I keep getting the follo…

Started by Gheorghe Madalin

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Heating and Cooling Loads

Dear all,   we are working to a simple tool for calculating the heating and cooling loads (for HVAC sizing). We have now completed the orga…

Started by MMerlin

4 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by MMerlin

move point on a surface

Hello, I am trying to resolve this issue, I have curve I wanted to project it on a surface, but I want to be able to move a control point t…

Started by Florino Ita

8 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service