Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'align' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

orienting 3d text tags to plane and vector?

hi everyone  i've looked around in the discussions and couldn't find an answer. i've got the text tags displayed correctly and on the point…

Started by amir

5 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by alberludo

squeeze curve between start and end points

First I tried to make a sinus curve on a surface for cutting (first picture). Then I tried to squeeze a curve of the graph mapper between a…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Aligning indvidual planes to respective surfaces

Dear Grasshoppers, Trying to align planes to the surfaces they are on. Help would be greatly appreciated. Definition and files included.…

Started by Frank T

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

snap (align) to grid

Hello !! I have a collection of 2d points and I would like to snap (align) them to a pre-defined grid. I want to kind of "resample" points…

Started by Olivier Pasquet

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by sxsrobin0822

Twisting curve / loft issue for Mobius Strip

Hello all I'm currently trying to loft a series of lines along a continuous curve which loops back on itself. I was hoping that if the cur…

Started by Max Alexander

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Max Alexander

Trouble aligning a set of planes

Hello there, I need help with this: I have an interpolated curve which is divided in X segments. In each point of the division there is a…

Started by Cristian Gutiérrez Vásquez

7 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Cristian Gutiérrez Vásquez

Aligning panels on a flat plane for fabrication

Hello!I have been trying for days now to take the panels of the structure pictured below and lay them out flat so they can eventually be fa…

Started by Taole Chen

0 May 12, 2016

Sections not aligning when lofting a series of different-sized rectangles

Hello, FYI I am using Grasshopper for Rhino 4. I am trying to loft a series of rectangles of different sizes. Even though I chose the "al…

Started by Salameh

2 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Project & Orient waffle element

hi dear friends, When i use the def below with python component... ...the projections of the blades (on xy plane) are not oriented in the…

Started by Thierry

9 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Thierry

weird plane-to-plane alignment behavior

I am trying to port the Font Parser component from VB.net to C# (as a personal exercise and also to add some extra features as text justifi…

Started by Alessio Erioli

13 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service