Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Weave' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About division of mesh

hi all very simply i am trying to braiding mesh data into a woven shape. I'm using Mesh + components now, but it makes knits that are fine…

Started by UTB01

3 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by UTB01

Basket Weaving

A few people have asked for this so here it is. Disclaimer: It is one of my definitions which almost certainly means someone else could do…

Started by martyn hogg

10 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by perdo tred

Triangular Truss

Hello all, New here and just discovering the program. Especially managing the data streams seems quite difficult. I managed to create a tr…

Started by MarcGrasshopper

7 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

join multiple surfaces from loft into 1

Hi I am trying to create 'ribbons' on a surface. the surface is created after lofting, thus in order to get the surfaces, I am doing a brep…

Started by Archiheart

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Archiheart

Weave component not working as it should be in definition

Hi there, the name is Jeff and I am currently self-teaching myself how to use grasshopper. I was told that I can get some help with my defi…

Started by Jeff Sew

3 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Jeff Sew

Trouble Weaving Data to Create Mesh

I am learning data trees in grasshopper.  Normally I would construct this simple mesh by the way shown at the top of the definition: taking…

Started by Wesley Moore

2 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Wesley Moore

Diagrid Basket Weave

Dear GH users,I am working on a diagrid weave. I broke the definition down to the basic essentials. I have ribbons  creating a diagrid al…

Started by Sosa

0 Jul 16, 2012

Lofting fails on Simple Closed Loft without Error

I am trying to generate a series of simple closed lofts where each in the series is made from one undulating rail and one simple oriented r…

Started by Trenton Gauthier

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Trenton Gauthier

Creating Weave Definition

I'm trying to create a weave definition that will create a weave that can be applied to any surface within reason. I have subdivided the su…

Started by Matt

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Reza

Weave two lists to get a data tree

How would i weave two lists in this manner to get a data tree?   A= [A,B,C,D,E,F] B = [x,y,z]   Result tree   [A][x,y,z] [B][x,y,z] [C][x,y…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

9 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by