Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Vray' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Animations with Vray 3 and Anemone?

Hi Has anyone tried before to render animations and save each frame with new Vray components and Anemone? Is that even possible? Best, D…

Started by Daniel

13 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Scatter V-ray Proxy as Blocks

Hi, I'm new to grasshopper and this is the first definition I made. It is built on top of this definition, and has the same purpose: to sca…

Started by Eduardo A

3 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Alexander Świątek

Batch Rendering in python using Vray

Hello, I am writing a batch Render command for rendering in vray... for now I am accessing the Rhino command through rs script. The followi…

Started by lauren vasey

9 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Joe Redwing Miranda

[shameless selfpromo] VRay is coming

Just to let everybody know who might be interested... First tests of the VRay Edition of Scarab is looking promising so far.

Started by Hannes Löschke

3 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Render Mesh + gradient with Vray

Hey, another day, another problem, some more questions! :) I want to render a mesh with Vray. Therefore I will use Giulios Piacentinos bake…

Started by Sebastian L.

6 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Gui Talarico

Anyone Knows THIS???

I wanna render objects on vray with their default color but I cant manage to do this. I have tried so much with no luck and I dont know who…

Started by Francisco Lara

4 May 13, 2010
Reply by taz

Anyone Knows THIS???

I wanna render objects on vray with their default color but I cant manage to do this. I have tried so much with no luck and I dont know who…

4 May 13, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Anyone Knows THIS???

0 May 12, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service