Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple Attractor Points To Control Voronoi Apertures

Hello, I'm having some trouble adding multiple attractor points to drive vectors along the normals of a voronoi surface as well as the ope…

Started by oneonth3run

6 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Alex

Kangaroo Surface/Polygon Planarization on Voronoi

Hi, everyone! I'm working on a project to define a Voronoi pattern on any closed polygon with relaxing the distribution of the Voronoi cell…

Started by Rick Sanchez

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Contestables

[Voronoi] Remove outside surface

Hi everyone,  I am struggling to remove the outside surface of this voronoi. Unlike bounding box, I cannot remove them depend on their orie…

Started by Arden Nguyen

3 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Zach Zhang

Inflate Voronoi similar to Watercube

I'm looking to create inflated cells within a voronoi diagram, much like the watercube. I have found several discussions related to…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

5 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Ivan Ho

Mesh with Holes, Bionic Structure

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on a project using bionic structures to reduce the weight of parts made by 3D printing. Since my universit…

Started by Dominique Lehmon

1 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Voronoi pattern on a random surface gives weird glitch, why?

Hey everyone! This is my first post here :)  For a course on my study I have to make a grasshopper tutorial, I decided to make one about…

Started by Thomas

2 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Voronoi parts to be numbered

Hi everyone,  I am a bit stuck with a project I am working on. As you can see, the geometry output is only showing 0 in the item list. Is…

Started by Karim Guelmi

3 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How do i clean and close this polysurface?

My situation is that ultimately I need to bring these surfaces into revit as polysurfaces that are closed and clean. I'm able to import the…

Started by CjonesARCH

8 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by CjonesARCH

Voronoi onto Geometry

I have been working with voronoi, I want to get the voronoi onto the surface of geomerty

Started by zigiant el sarkaoui

1 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Andreas Shelis

Voronoi with increments

Hello Everyone, I am new to Grasshopper and I have been watching Youtube Video's on how to create a Voronoi structure. However, I have tw…

Started by Henry Watson

1 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service