Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Vector' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Icons (vector source)

Since many icons have been redesigned in 0.8.0012, it's probably a good idea to post the new vector source. I attached a Zip file with the…

Started by David Rutten

7 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by LorenzoP

SPM Vector Components: Major New Release!

In this release we focused on creating a cohesive set of components that provide the flexibility to not only accurately find streamlines of…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

19 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Alexandra Kalymniou

Vector Field Integration

Here's a component that finds the integral lines of 2d or 3d vector fields... The way it works is very simple: you give it a list of sample…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

35 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by zhaolun_yang

Virtual intersection of two vectors

Hi everybody, Is there an easy way in which we can find the point where two vectors cut (considering they cross in space)? It would be ver…

Started by José Manuel Parrilla López-Brea

2 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by José Manuel Parrilla López-Brea

Tangent Vector or Perpendicular Plane On The Curve

Dear Grasshopper users; I must assign tangent vectors or perpendicular planes at any given point of the curve. However, points are not ass…

Started by Firat Aydin

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Radial Vector on an attractor boarder.

Hi guys! I'm pretty new at Grasshopper. It is an amazing software, but I have some issues I have to deal with. Is there a way, to transfo…

Started by Bartek Jaworski

0 Mar 22, 2017

How to make geometry follow the direction along line/vector?

Hello,  I am still a beginner at grasshopper and just starting to get a hang of it. I feel that this is quite easy to achieve, but I just…

Started by Rokas Pat

2 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Rokas Pat

Negative Vectors and XYZ Vector Component

Hello everyone,  Recently was working with vectors, and found the XYZ Vector component creates the same vector despite using negative vecto…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Vector direction change in grasshopper

HiI have created a joined 8 surface object a 'core' element which I have created 8 'prongs' which are determined by vectors pointing perpen…

Started by Ben Millington

4 May 10, 2016
Reply by Ben Millington

Plane Rotations (X, Y, Z, A, B, C)

Hello all you users that are smarter than I, I am trying to calculate the rotational values that describe a plane.   Grasshopper usually…

Started by Jake Newsum

7 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Jake Newsum

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service