Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'VB' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reach a variable number with the sum of fixed numbers

Hello guys I would like to aks your help, I'd like to make a grasshopper program which helps to solve my problem, i don't know python/C#/VB…

Started by Petrik Kollár

14 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Current View Capture

I made this script for capturing screenshots to files automatically. You can create image file ( bmp, tga, jpg, pcx, png, tif ) from curren…

Started by Eduard Haiman

19 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by ayman wagdy

Select all objects in a layer

Hi, First of all, I'm fairly new to grasshopper, have been messing around with it  for almost two weeks and has already changed my workflow…

Started by Rodrigo Líbano

14 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Capturing Usage Statistics of Custom Grasshopper Components

I'm trying to integrate capture of usage data into different grasshopper component libraries I have developed in visual studio. That is, I…

Started by Thomas Shouler

3 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Max Marschall

VB component with variable number of inputs

Hi everybody, I am going to ask something probably very stupid. I would like to create a component that has variable number of inputs (th…

Started by Stefano Corciolani

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Rhinoscript through GH

What is Rhinoscript Wrapper? Can I run Rhinoscript through GH? Is there a shorthand way of getting Rhinoscript into another format for us…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

4 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Get data from input parameters in public class

Hi, I'm trying to use an input set of points within a public class, but every time I call it, it says "Type 'obstacles' not defined", even…

Started by Grant Mile

5 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Grant Mile

Disable component preview if there's nothing to preview

Hi everyone, does anyone around here happen to know of a way to disable the preview of (all) components that are currently not (or won't…

Started by Pieter Segeren

14 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Disable/enable components using VB

Hi everyone, does anyone happen to know how to disable/enable components using VB? Kind regards, Pieter

Started by Pieter Segeren

12 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by jerryyang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by