Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'User' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FabTools for Grasshopper

This is the release of tools I've developed during some projects at the office. I've decided to put them together and reshape them for usa…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Reading lines of code from User Objects

Hi, Is it possible to access specific lines of code inside all the user objects my grasshopper is using using a native grasshopper python…

Started by Devang Chauhan

2 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

User Object Version Naming

I was going to just add the version number as changes are made in the description. Does anyone have any tricks to keeping track of the most…

Started by Shaun

0 Jun 28, 2016

Change the default values for UserObject popup menu

Hi all, I'm trying to automate the process of creating userObjects and I want to automatically set all the values for the popup menu. Name…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

9 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Request: Selecting multiple component in the "Find" dialog box

I wish it was possible to select multiple component in the "Find" dialog box using CTRL and Shift keys. For example if you had a complex de…

Started by Mahdiyar

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Units m-ft

Hey, Long time Rhino user, but recent user of Grasshopper.  I have a basic question, but I have a feeling there isn't an easy solution.  I…

Started by Jeff Davis

15 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Doug Coyle

Hoopsnake Iterations - Data carries across ?

Hay, I'v got a nested HS function that moves the first item (a curve) +1 until its X from the end, then moves onto the next list item and…

Started by James

25 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Clusters with Optional Inputs?

Hi, I have run into the need desire in a few instances to have optional inputs for Clusters or User Objects.  99% of the time I imagine the…

Started by Matthew Naugle

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by phillip

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service