Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'UV' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom radial mesh

Hi guys! I am trying to achieve a radial mesh (with a mix of clean quad and triangular faces) that works toghether with a voronoi subdivis…

Started by watertech

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by RENE

Intralattice flip UV

Hi,I have a little issue with my model.I have created two surfaces and used the intralattice plug in to fill in the gap between the surface…

Started by Olivia Eynaud

2 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Patch surface and orientation of UV coordinates

Hi, I have an existing horizontal surface, and I want to orient its UV directions according to a given angle from the y axis. The first id…

Started by Giuseppe Peronato

2 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Giuseppe Peronato

'AttributedGeometry' object has no attribute 'CommitChanges'

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the UV's of a mesh in gh. I have a working version of the script in rhino python, but it seems t…

Started by Daniel Christev

1 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Mesh Division

Does anyone know how I can make a proper mesh division from an irregular outline (see image)? I've first tried to make a mesh using a surfa…

Started by Ton Deuling

18 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Gilang Arenza

Shift division of surface using graph mapper

Hi, I'm trying to divide an irregular surface and would like to use graph mapper to change the spacing of the grid segments to my liking. H…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

5 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Example: Subdividing Surfaces with Equal Area

Hi All, I've taken the method from an old definition by Jacek Jaskolski in 2009 (original found here) that subdivides surfaces into subdivi…

Started by Dan Cascaval

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Curve on surface? Trying to mimic moulding a sheet material

As the title states, I'm trying to mimic moulding a flat material, where I define the profile of the flat material, as well as the mould su…

Started by camhard

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by camhard

Curve on Unrolled Surface, UV coordinates not matching

Hi! I am drawing a curve on an unrolled surface and rebuild it on the corresponding 3D surface with the UV coordinates retrieved by "curve…

Started by Julian

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Julian

limiting UV point for surface iso-curve extraction

Hi! I'm trying to simply extract iso-curves from a trimmed surface. However, I can't seem to have control over the limits for the UV point…

Started by Lasse Hamborg

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service