Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'UI' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBBJ releases Human UI -- now available for download

NBBJ Digital Practice is excited to announce the open source release of Human UI, a new plug-in that allows you to build custom User Int…

Started by NBBJ Architects

25 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Yuqing Pan

Human UI Capture Window To File

Hallo, i have been using Human UI lately and was able to set up a interface with the information and geometry displayed and layouted as wa…

Started by Saqib Aziz

1 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Saqib Aziz

Human UI cube drive by a slider

I just discover the Plugin Human UI, this one seems very processing for me.   I was able to create a slider and drive the size of my cube i…

Started by davohadi

4 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Human UI in a Web broswer

Hi, I'm looking to launch my window from Human UI in to a web browser. My final user is working on MAC and he do not have Rhino on his co…

Started by davohadi

4 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by davohadi

Python If/Else

Hello,I've a little problem, I'm new in PythonI'm using Human UI, and I want a pulldown list to choose from variables like A , B , C and I'…

Started by Petrik Kollár

3 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Increase upper boundary of Scribble text size

Hi. I'd like to know why the upper bound of the Scribble component font size is 100, and if there's a simple way to increase it or an alte…

Started by Toivo Säwén

3 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Toivo Säwén

Subgroups drawn behind groups in GH UI

Hi, I like to structure my programs with groups, but when starting to group groups it quickly gets tedious because subgroups tend to random…

Started by Toivo Säwén

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Toivo Säwén

Most Challenging Components to create during grasshoppers' development?

Hi David, I'm curious if you might be able to comment on what was the most difficult component to create during your development of the gra…

Started by Tyler Selby

27 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

parametric distances with sliders

Hi there! I would be very grateful if you could give me a hint about what I am going to explain below, because I really have no idea how to…

Started by Matteo De Paoli

6 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

Coming soon from NBBJ Digital Practice... Human UI

A short teaser video for a release we will be making next week: [https://vimeo.com/153413743]

Started by NBBJ Architects

0 Jan 30, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service