Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Tree' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get one branch out of a tree and store it in a list? in C#

Hi all, till now i've got this code:   protected override void SolveInstance(IGH_DataAccess DA) { GH_Structure<IGH_Goo> tree = new G…

Started by Heiko Mue

23 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by jc

{0} Branch Addressing, Maintaining Tree Structure through simplify even when only operating on one branch?

How do you make sure that the initial branch address is maintained through simplify? Working on: {0} {1} But only working on Branch {0} o…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

14 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Pull Two Surfaces to Two Separate Curves

Hi, I am trying to create two separate surfaces from two separate curves defined by two data lists using one curve attractor definition. H…

Started by Evan Moore

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

Sorting a data tree

Hi! I'm looking for a way to sort the following list, depending on the item "0" without loosing the associate geometry of every branch. Ri…

Started by Aleix Arc

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Aleix Arc

Split Tree Sequence Error

Hi everyone i am trying to select a specific index (item) in each branch of a tree. i am trying to do that with the Split Tree Compound. To…

Started by Zadig

9 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Zadig

How to simplify multiple components of: List Item, Expression, and Split Tree

I want do two things:1. I want to extract lists from tree with branches. The lists needed to be extracted from certain indexes, so currentl…

Started by Albertus Wida

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

Changing tree items order, but not structure of branches

Guys, Hello... I have two lists with the same number of branches and the same path structure. The goal was to keep one as it is (LEFT ONE…

Started by Pedro Adri Pasquali

6 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Pedro Adri Pasquali

Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

I've got two curves {15} and {16} that I want to find the point of intersection with pairs of planes  ex. {15;0} N=2, {15;1} N=2, {15;3} N=…

Started by Shaun

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Apply Value to All Sub Branches

I've had a long-standing problem when building grasshopper definitions concerning tree branches. I often have a certain value or object tha…

Started by Nathanael Maschke

4 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Nathanael Maschke

How to get the number of the tree depth?

Hi, The function [Trim Tree] has an input named Depth, which requires a number, like 3. I always want to get back to the branch level {A,B…

Started by Bas Goris

6 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Bas Goris

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service