Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surface' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface curvature analysis, like "zebra" in Rhino

Hi there, does anybody know of a way to generate the zebra stripes pattern in grasshopper that is available in Rhino (Analyze - Surface - Z…

Started by Stefan

16 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Daniel

Surface to Mesh

Hello everyone, I am trying to convert this surface into a Mesh with uniform quad faces but I couldn't get a good result by using mesh comm…

Started by zey.1329

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by RAF

Distributing Hexagons on curved Surface with Sun attractor

Dear all, could you please help me in this.., I have a little experience in working with Grasshopper, and my intent was to distribute hexag…

Started by Sam Gulberg

6 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by hetal desai

Kangaroo Surface/Polygon Planarization on Voronoi

Hi, everyone! I'm working on a project to define a Voronoi pattern on any closed polygon with relaxing the distribution of the Voronoi cell…

Started by Rick Sanchez

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Contestables

Extend Curved Surface

Hello All,   I am looking to extend a curved surface so that I trim it to make a poly surface with the original loft.    Simply put...the e…

Started by neal h

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Joseph Oster

Surface from points and Interpolate curve as the grid on surface

hi i had two question for the definition problem!  1. Interpolate Curve: Insufficient interpolation points for a curve 2. A point in the gr…

Started by Chih-Wei Chan

2 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Renato CRUZ

Offsetting a undulating hemisphere inwards

Hi, I am trying to give this deformed hemisphere geometry a thickness and I am not having any luck with the standard offset or extrude com…

Started by Evan Moore

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

Hi there, I'm struggling with a personal project of mine which consists in creating a script which will trim an orthogonal structural grid…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Pull Two Surfaces to Two Separate Curves

Hi, I am trying to create two separate surfaces from two separate curves defined by two data lists using one curve attractor definition. H…

Started by Evan Moore

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

Surface From Points - question

(I want to post this to FAQ but couldn't find it from the category drop-down menu...) Hi All, I want to build a surface from a series of…

Started by Asitaka

3 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Asitaka

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service