Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Structure' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh with Holes, Bionic Structure

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on a project using bionic structures to reduce the weight of parts made by 3D printing. Since my universit…

Started by Dominique Lehmon

1 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

Hi there, I'm struggling with a personal project of mine which consists in creating a script which will trim an orthogonal structural grid…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

{0} Branch Addressing, Maintaining Tree Structure through simplify even when only operating on one branch?

How do you make sure that the initial branch address is maintained through simplify? Working on: {0} {1} But only working on Branch {0} o…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

14 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Data Structure - Adapting definitions to varied branch structure:

I am configuring a definition that has variable data tree structure. Is there a way of inserting dummy branches so that the structure will…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Split List with different lengths

Hey guys, I would like to know how can i split the list into different branches based on different list lengths.

Started by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

2 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

Create mesh from Reciprocal

Hello There, I am looking to apply a panelling technique to a reciprocal structure however I am having trouble finding ways to extract the…

Started by Con

0 May 21, 2017

Roof Cable Net Structure

Hi, Currently I am modelling a roof canopy by utilising a cable net structure. Till now i used kangaroo to form find my cables under loadin…

Started by Keith Zammit

7 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

I've got two curves {15} and {16} that I want to find the point of intersection with pairs of planes  ex. {15;0} N=2, {15;1} N=2, {15;3} N=…

Started by Shaun

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Structural diagrid or form using Galapagos / Karamba to test load and minimise structure

Hi I am aiming to create a structure that will ultimately support the form located in between 3 surrounding elements. I need to structural…

Started by Ryan Kings

0 Mar 1, 2015

Dependent Walls

I have placed structural walls at random lengths along the floors of a building; is there a way to make these geometries dependent on one a…

Started by Cassie Lang

0 Sep 24, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service