Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Split' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make orthogonal grid of individual segments out of vertical and horizontal lines?

Hi there, I'm quite new to Grasshopper and I'm currently trying to generate a grid of "beams" from a series of horizontal and vertical line…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

Split Surface with Curves

All, I am having issues getting the split surface function to work properly.  I am trying to cut a bunch of curves out of a surface, but w…

Started by Josh Sawyer

2 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Tree Problems

Hello All, I am amateur in dealing with lists involving more trees and branches. So here is my problem I have a list A and list B as show…

Started by Gohan

9 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

MD Slider Output - Split Text String

Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the output of an MD Slider. I'd like to plot the 'coordinates' by dividing the text-string output. I…

Started by Richard

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Richard

Split Tree Sequence Error

Hi everyone i am trying to select a specific index (item) in each branch of a tree. i am trying to do that with the Split Tree Compound. To…

Started by Zadig

9 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Zadig

Split List with different lengths

Hey guys, I would like to know how can i split the list into different branches based on different list lengths.

Started by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

2 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

How to simplify multiple components of: List Item, Expression, and Split Tree

I want do two things:1. I want to extract lists from tree with branches. The lists needed to be extracted from certain indexes, so currentl…

Started by Albertus Wida

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

Grasshopper Split like split function in Rhino

Hi How can I split a Brep in grasshopper the same way as the split function works in Rhino? (get the parts between the cutting planes inst…

Started by Bas Goris

11 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Bas Goris

Split List based on Number of Data in C#

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of making some components with visual studio in c#. I try to make a bunch of data list become split in ever…

Started by Wandy Witama

4 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Dividing Brep Surface with a Curve

Hello, I use C# component in grasshopper at a really basic level. I am trying to divide/split a brep surface by a curve and to return split…

Started by Iremnur Tokac

4 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by