Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Slider' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rotate MD Slider

Hi do you know if we can rotate this MD Slider? It seems to be the easiest solution to orientate to what is happening on the screen. That…

Started by Daniel

13 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by Iman Ghaffarinejad

MD Slider Output - Split Text String

Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the output of an MD Slider. I'd like to plot the 'coordinates' by dividing the text-string output. I…

Started by Richard

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Richard

replace older sliders

Hi everyone, does anyone happen to have a script laying around that can replace old sliders with new ones, so that the slider labels are au…

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Wishlist: Domain Slider

This may have been discussed before (so I apologize if I missed an earlier thread)... but I've been thinking that a domain slider could be…

Started by Andy Payne

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Andy Payne

Slider and Endpoint problem

Hi Everyone, I am working on a floor plate system, I have added an additional endpoint/corner along the y-axis. The Floor plates Cantilever…

Started by Jay Smith

1 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How do i update GH slider via python (or other?) in a better way?

I am updating sliders in GH with python, to see changes in "real-time" i use  gh.RunSolver("filename") But saving the file every time i wa…

Started by Eivind Teig

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

compulsory 'evaluate curve' domain

I am finding when I use 'evaluate curve' with a reparameterized curve, the domain of an attached slider for the t input is forced to a rang…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Stan Carroll

How gene Counts from different genes could have the same value

Hello guys I'm using Gene Pool (genes slider) for a project I'm doing.  I have two genes with 3 gene count each one. I want to control the…

Started by George L

1 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Automate Sliders + Extract model data

Hi, I'm trying out a method to automate slider behavior using a GHPython component inside Grasshopper. I have taken some inspiration from t…

Started by Dion Jansen

8 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Lee, Jong-Hoon

Animate Slider - Reference a Parameter in Frame Tag

Hi All,When animating a slider, is it possible to reference a parameter value on the canvas in the frame tag (in this case a string):   Apo…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by