Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Selection' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Developer Suggestion] Reversing The Selection Methods

Hey Everyone, I had an idea for a new selection method that i feel like could be very useful in Grasshopper. Unfortunately, I only have th…

Started by Taylor

1 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Wire Management: Fancy, but not Fancy enough.

Hi, Does anyone out there have a better means of 'Wire Management'? One that does not involve having to assign visibility to each wire ind…

Started by Nicholas Mundell

8 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by gotjosh

Galapagos ES mystery? Fittest genomes sacked

Hi there I was running a Galapagos optimisation using its Evolutionary Solver with following, relevant settings. Fitness: Minimize Popula…

Started by Daniel Kolling Andersen

4 May 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Kolling Andersen

Overlapped vertices

Hi. I divided a surface into curves and then into points (Using the brep components). The points seem to be divided into four groups and I…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

Rolling list

Hi everyone, I was just wondering myself if it was possible to create a scrolling list of values and select one of those. This is for draw…

Started by Samoa

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Samoa

Lunchbox Diamond Panels - Problem with Edge Triangles

Hi, I'm working on a definition using the awesome lunchbox component library but experience some problems with the edge triangles of the "…

Started by zechi

0 Mar 26, 2012

Python in Grasshopper

Hi,   I have trouble running Rhino Commands in the Python component for Grasshopper :   rs.Command("_SelNone") doesn't work, rs.SelectObjec…

Started by Thomas Bocahut

3 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Object Type

Hi, Does anyone know the syntax to test for an object's type? I'm writing a VB function that will do different things to an object that is…

Started by kermin chok

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Multiple Planar Surfaces

Hi guys, As you can see on the attached image, I have a series of straight lines defining triangles. I am trying to get surfaces out of it.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Tomás méndez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by