Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Scripting' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

This question comes up a lot, and the answers below are compiled from my own experience and a number of posts by others: http://www.grassho

Started by Andrew Heumann

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

PHD thesis topic help + books or references for literature review

Hello Everybody, I am a PHD student in Alexandria University-Architectural Engineering Department in Egypt, I got my masters degree in Dig…

Started by Sherif Zeid

10 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Mishin Alex

Block Handling

Hi Everyone; Firstly thanks to everyone for always giving a hand, and to the great Mr Rutten for creating this wonderful tool. But, I'm…

Started by Nicolas

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by rick martin

Changing the description of and input/output in python

I'm working on a python script, and I'm changing the input and output names; I'd like to change the description that GH shows when the user…

Started by Leonardo Nuevo Arenas

5 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Will Wang

scripting for importing DXF file

Hi everyone I am working on my thesis and have a problem with rhino/grasshopper. I am in the way that wants to have multi-objective optimi…

Started by ehsan anvari

0 Oct 6, 2017

Sequential Bake to separate files

Greetings GH Community - I am looking for help and I have not scripted before and this is my first time seeing Giulio's "bakeAttributes" co…

Started by Alyne Rankin

4 May 25, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

Spread Surfaces out

Hi i am using as script from Andrew Heumann which unrolls 8 surfaces and makes them flat. the problem is that once unrolled theses surfaces…

Started by Ben Millington

0 May 16, 2016

Script Trouble and Edge selection

Hi i am using a scrip from Andrew Heumann to unroll an object i have modeled.The trouble i am having is that i dont understand how the scri…

Started by Ben Millington

0 May 16, 2016

What scripting language to choose

Hi all, I m trying to learn a scripting language that would help me write more complex genetic algorithms inside or outside grasshopper. I…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

5 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Ornamental Structures - Iterative Subdivision

Dear All, I am working on digital ornaments and since I am not too experienced with grasshopper I would like to ask you guys for help. I…

Started by Chronotrans_Development

15 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by