Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Script' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Run Command

MRhinoScriptCommand command; //unassugend ? command.RunCommand(???); //command context ? or use public IRhinoCommand::result RunCommand(r…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

9 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Tensegrity Sphere Script

Hi All, I'm looking for modelling a specific polyhedron volume. I only have a picture of it. I made some study of it, and I could identify…

Started by Arthur L

1 May 8, 2017
Reply by TaffGoch

Whatsapp Group

Hello guys i would like to create a Whatsapp Group for the Grasshopper discussion  so we can make it fast to post something and get feedbac…

Started by Mohamed Abdul Shakoor

0 Dec 24, 2016

Frame Thickness

Hi  I have created a frame and need to make it approximately 15mm thick. I tried moving in the x direction and merging with what I currentl…

Started by Shannon Thompson

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Frame Design

How do I manipulate the shape of this tile mould? And place my design inside of it?

Started by Shannon Thompson

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Print layout from GH

Hi. Has anybody worked with automatically printing the Rhino Layout to e.g. PDF from GH?  I guess a script that controls the Rhino Documen…

Started by Rasmus Holst

4 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Pixelkar

Function with two variables

Hi, in the previous version when you wanted to use a function with two variables you were able to find it inside Script. In the new versi…

Started by Silvia Ramos

5 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Silvia Ramos

Bending Shell/kangaroo

I have problem with the output the output (mesh ) seems  very unstable . the image is the prototype developed and i want to simulate simila…

Started by kavan a shah

0 Apr 8, 2014

VB Script Point.ToString

Hello there Like my last question I try to find equal points and delete them. To compare these points i try to use the Equal function. If x…

Started by Bergit Hillner

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Improvement VB Script Editor

I was wondering if it would be possible to improve the code editor, if it could feature highlighting of similar selected words, it would he…

Started by Victor Leung

1 May 31, 2013
Reply by Victor Leung

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service