Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Replace' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choosing between two options according to a variable number

Hi everyone, i'm new here, and also just starting to use Grasshoper. I really need your helpbecause i don't know which icones in GH i shoul…

Started by AK

2 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by AK

Path Mapper Help

As a result of a request please find a series of examples for using the Path Mapper component. The First installment of this is showing the…

Started by Danny Boyes

32 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Replace items in branch (and recover original datastructure)

First a screenshot of the situation: List A consists of 60 panels, but only 4 panels are unique. (Although the position of the panels is u…

Started by MarcGrasshopper

3 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by MarcGrasshopper

How to replace numbers in a list - Python

Hi there, I have a list of numbers which I want to replace with particular values, but I am coming into issues. I have been searching the…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Find and Replace for component names

Wouldn't it be nice? The workflow of my office is depending on meticulous naming of components (especially parameters). A Find and Replace…

Started by Frans Magnusson

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Replace Branches error

I have this definition that uses the Replace Branches component, which suddenly stopped working after I installed the Nov. 8 update. Am I m…

Started by Tim Dumatrait

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

REPLACE POINTS IN A POINT GRID WITH OTHER POINTS

Hey There,  I have a Problem with a difenition of mine. Its a Spaceframe, where the bottom points of the frame get shifted based on a bitma…

Started by fffelan

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by fffelan

Replace values in a list due to greater than component

I'm trying to replace a list of values if they are smaller than a certain number. I understand you dispatch the list due to a pattern using…

Started by Matt

8 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Francisco Lara

Join Lists and Replace by Index / Create boolean pattern by index

Hi there, I want to create a set of boolean patterns with a specific lenght. My input is a set of lists of indices. At the end all Lists sh…

Started by phillip

0 Mar 1, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service