Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'RGB' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do RGB values converts to Numbers in the Image Sampler ?

Hi guys, The direct output of the Image Sampler are RGB values, how do the three values get converted into one number when pluging the outp…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Joey Doherty

Bake mesh surfaces

Hi guys, I' m trying to bake a pyramid and colors on its faces. I converted surfaces in mesh, then i used "Mesh Colours". After baking eve…

Started by AK

3 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Joe Allberry

Accurate RGB mapping data?

Hi Friends, Assuming that I'm mapping a series of surfaces on a hemisphere. I want to assign each surface normal as RGB color to each proje…

Started by navid

4 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by navid

XYZ & RGB into Colored Mesh

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a formula in GH that would translate XYZ and RGB values into a colored flat mesh that would create a…

Started by PJ

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by PJ

Using Image Sampler to sort geometry using colour values - unresolved

Essentially I want to communicate the colour of a source image in three dimensions. This partially inspired by Munsell's colour theory, and…

Started by Tor R

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Tor R

Incorrect colors in custom preview..?

I'm using GH to make some figures for a presentation and I wanted to make a surface appear as a particular color (read: specific RGB value)…

Started by h

2 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by h

String Formatting

First off, let me say how much I love the string/number formatting components in grasshopper 9.0014. I have gotten a lot of use out of them…

Started by Brett Ian Balogh

12 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Alessio Lombardi

Color selection in grasshopper

Hi, i tried to select a RGB color using a text match component and it worked fine... is it also possible to select a range of color? someth…

Started by redberry

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by redberry

using the RGB/HSV proterties of a photo

Hi, Is there any way to convert a photo (RGB or HSV properties) to int or float data? I wanna use these data as the input parameter for som…

Started by Arash Deilami

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Arash Deilami

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by