Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Python' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bake objects with GhPython

Hi, I am trying to learn Python and write my first script with GhPython. I was able to get the script to save the Rhino Doc to and stl file…

Started by Gui Talarico

14 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

This question comes up a lot, and the answers below are compiled from my own experience and a number of posts by others: http://www.grassho

Started by Andrew Heumann

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

IronPython Runtime List. ===> Problem.

Working on my Project of CSV Component i found a problem that i dont find solution in the Internet or in the previous Discussions.  i dont…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

10 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Fabio D'Agnano

PHD thesis topic help + books or references for literature review

Hello Everybody, I am a PHD student in Alexandria University-Architectural Engineering Department in Egypt, I got my masters degree in Dig…

Started by Sherif Zeid

10 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Mishin Alex

Sort Vertices Clockwise

Hi All, I am trying to sort vertices of surface in clockwise order. I observed that for fresh geometry, brep.DuplicateVertices() provides…

Started by Devang Chauhan

11 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

Python Error "Solution exception:Method not found:rhino.Plugins.Plugin rhino.Plugins.Plugin.find(system.guid)"

HI,all.This is the first time I use Python in grasshopper .When i just put it out,it warned for "Solution exception:Method not found:rhino.…

Started by GuangYang

4 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by SusieLiu

How to input and use point in GhPython directly?

Hey,  I am a beginner of GhPython. I want to use the points from grasshopper directly, but I cannot. I guess there must be some ways to dec…

Started by Lia_LoveGrasshopper

27 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Adventus A.

Space Filling Curves Lindenmayer System

For a project in the university I searched for different Space Filling Curves and Fractal especially in 2D. I programmed some things with P…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 Nov 1, 2017

pyHull in IronPython 2.7.0

Hi!  I have been trying for days to setup the pyhull module into ironpython for rhino. The reason is that I need to use qHull or any n-dim…

Started by Jose Holguin

12 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Paul Poinet

In python about making of NURBS surface

I want to make nurbssrf using python ↑ this program The program that the top was pickled only using python The program that the bottom…

Started by Y.Kate

0 Oct 14, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service