Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Plane' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create divisions of a closed curve such that 30% of the Total Area is randomly placed within the bounds of a set of closed curves

So i have a building facade that i am trying to compute a 30% area of wall in separate housing units (several units per floor) to study the…

Started by zak

5 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by zak

Tangent Vector or Perpendicular Plane On The Curve

Dear Grasshopper users; I must assign tangent vectors or perpendicular planes at any given point of the curve. However, points are not ass…

Started by Firat Aydin

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Project to Plane in a Specified Direction

Hi all, I want to project curves onto a plane in a specified direction using rhinoCommon. As far as I understand the ProjectToPlane method…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

16 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Garcia del Castillo

Trouble aligning a set of planes

Hello there, I need help with this: I have an interpolated curve which is divided in X segments. In each point of the division there is a…

Started by Cristian Gutiérrez Vásquez

7 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Cristian Gutiérrez Vásquez

Plane Rotations (X, Y, Z, A, B, C)

Hello all you users that are smarter than I, I am trying to calculate the rotational values that describe a plane.   Grasshopper usually…

Started by Jake Newsum

7 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Jake Newsum

Rhino.CurrentView and clipping planes

Hi all, I am trying to automate a ViewCaptureToFile task. I have a list of views and I am setting them up in conjunction with clipping pla…

Started by Timothy Trent

0 Nov 8, 2015

Plane Region

Plane Region does this to me...

Started by Frans Magnusson

0 Aug 21, 2015

Unifying Plane Normals

Is there an easy way to unify the normals of multiple planes. I would like to offset all theses circles in the same direction (let's say in…

Started by Oliver Hampel

5 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Oliver Hampel

Create Plane(s) Tangent to Curve

I'm trying to create a plane, or series of planes, tangent to a curve at a point, or series of points. The end result being a series of pla…

Started by Zack

2 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Zack

Orient Box to plane

Hi everybody, I want to orient the boxes in the direction of the curves (picture attached). I do not know how to combine the plane of the…

Started by Mathias

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mathias

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service