Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Pipe' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cap hollow/filled

Hello, I have a basic question. I am trying to generate a mesh of filled pipes. I have tried both cap flat and cap round. It looks like so…

Started by Madeleine

7 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Help with TSpipe, how to select handles of tspipe in grasshopper

Hi, there, I am using TSpipe in Rhino to make a smooth look of curves.  I want to change the radius at the end of the curves. What I am doi…

Started by Vicky Yao

0 Nov 16, 2017

Grasshopper live updates switching.

Is there a switch that can turn live updates on and off within Grasshopper?i.e. so that new layers that are connected to pipelines - or any…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

5 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Varying Thickness of Section - Rabbit Plug In - Tree Structure

Hi, I have created a tree structure using the Rabbit add-in. And from the lines produced extruded rectangle sections. I am wondering how I…

Started by Nate Crosby

2 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Nate Crosby

Gradation of Piping along a Branching Structure

Hi there, I've created an inverted branching structure in grasshopper that i want to pipe but I want the tubes that form to gradually get s…

Started by George Brazier

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by George Brazier

How to use Pipe Variable?

Hi all, I have searched youtube, google and this site to find out an example of setting up Pipe Variable, but did not find any except a fe…

Started by Kyle Anderson

9 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Stuart Fingerhut

3D Proximity Tool Pipe

So I am trying to essentially wrap piping around any object I please for an appealing look.  I thought about doing so this way, however for…

Started by Alisha Sprinkle

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Alisha Sprinkle

Pipe Rectangular Grid

Does anyone know how to pipe in a Rectangular Shape along a grid of lines? I have tried sweeping. I want the grid to resemble steel I bea…

Started by Mark Eden

1 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Pipe component

Hi All, I feel the Pipe component is kinds of low efficiency. Everytime after I add numbers of pipes depending on my strucure model line se…

Started by Alpha222

6 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Marcola

How to build a pipe (not only a surface - a volume) in GH?!

Hi :), I'm a new Grasshopper-User and the problem I have, might be very easy to solve :P I want to build a pipe (like the one on the pict…

Started by Jonas Estein

10 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Jonas Estein

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service