Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Path' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Structure - Adapting definitions to varied branch structure:

I am configuring a definition that has variable data tree structure. Is there a way of inserting dummy branches so that the structure will…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

AUTOFILL Tree Structure for pathmapper??

Is there a way to read a tree structure and use it to autofill the path-mapper? i.e. {A;B;C} > {A} or {A;B;C;D;E;F} > {A} (Obv afte…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Arbitrary pattern for Path Mapper

I have a vector with four branches. I like to construct a tree where the value of the vector tree is copied into an arbitrary number of bra…

Started by Alexander Sehlström

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Alexander Sehlström

Path Mapper Help

As a result of a request please find a series of examples for using the Path Mapper component. The First installment of this is showing the…

Started by Danny Boyes

32 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Sun Path and Radiation Ladybug Doubt

Hi Everyone,  I'm using Sun Path and Radiation analysis (Ladybug) and I had already set the north and file path, but the sun is in one side…

Started by Camila Leone

3 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Camila Leone

Imp@IT with QGIS, File Path Issue and Runtime Error

Heya! I am trying to use the @IT plugin to import a QGIS shapefile as the basis for a model, but there is a runtime error(below) when I try…

Started by Ekerin M.A.

1 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Shuffling List Elements in Pathes

Hi, I made a grid from points and I split these list of points into pathes, not manually but within the list ( so I have now the first 15…

Started by Peter Varo

11 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by alek

Convert Tree Path to Integers..

i want to select the last tree number and convert it into Integers like  if tree path says 0:0:3 i want only last integers i.e. 3 

Started by Pixelkar

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Pixelkar

Path finding

is there any solution for a path finding? for example, i have two points and many curves connecting the points. and i want to extract every…

Started by jihoon jeong

3 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Strange Path Shift Bug?

I have a strange thing happen with the Path Shift component. It shifts a list of polylines which are then used to create Boundary Surfaces…

Started by martyn hogg

1 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service