Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Paneling' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Equilateral Trianlular Paneling for Shell

Hi, i'm an italian student of Architecture. I have to design the outer-shell of a conference room that is hovering above the ground. Start…

Started by NicolArch

5 May 21, 2018
Reply by NicolArch

Trouble with Paneling Tools Morph 3D Mean component. Am I setting this up correctly?

Does anyone have an example or know how to get this component to work?  I have an example attached, but it keeps getting a vague error mess…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jason Robinson

Paneling Mesh Surface

Hi, I have a mesh surface that i want to apply panels to. I really like the Morph Component and Bounding box technique but it doesnt work w…

Started by konrad k sobon

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Paneling tools trim 3D

Hi All, I'm a bit stuck.  I am using paneling tools to generate 3D panels on a trimmed surface.  I am able to do this successfully when cre…

Started by Jim Stevens

0 Jun 5, 2017

Panelising a Polysurface

Hello everyone,I am having some trouble figuring out how to panelise a polysurface. My end goal is to create a 3D space frame that supports…

Started by Polys90

0 Apr 15, 2017

Simple Tessellation on Freeform Surface

Hello, I'm trying to make a simple tessellated texture on the front face of a freeform surface. I have spend the last week or so learning a…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

9 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Paneling Tools Morph 3D List in GH

I've been using the Morph 3D List component in GH for some time and it has worked in the past. However, trying to use it lately (past few d…

Started by John Stack Ross

15 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Stack Ross

I Need Help with Basic Paneling

Hello Everyone I need help with paneling this 'cross' object -first picture- around this curvilinear shape - last picture. The result I go…

Started by Aiden Kashi

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

Paneling tools to double curve surface (radial division)

Dear all,I am now doing some rationalization and panelization of a double curvature surface.  I would like to know how I can divide my surf…

Started by Yin

0 Sep 4, 2016

Help wrapping Bounding box around tetrahedral to morph onto surface

Hey guys, I'm very very new to all of this :) I found a script which loops a scaling relationship for a tetrahedral shape in a fractal way…

Started by hayley

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service