Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Output' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change Default parameter Output Using C# Language

Hi, I has something problem in using panel component: When you Output An Geometry type Object into panel , actually, the output will be the…

Started by cughudson

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by cughudson

What are the icons on a component's input/output parameter?

Not sure if it qualifies as a FAQ but I wanted to reference it in other threads without having to post the same thing over and over. I/O M…

Started by Danny Boyes

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Alessio

Custom Parameter Output preview

Hi, I am developing a plugin where I make use of custom parameters. Since I would like to keep my own parameters independent of the Rhino/…

Started by Dion Jansen

9 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Andrei Nejur

about I/O Modifiers

Hi guys, I've been meaning to ask this before, but this post by Danny reminded me: may I ask: how we can expose these modifiers? I'm trying…

Started by Pieter Segeren

10 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Change Preview Color of an Output

Hi there.  This post on turning the preview on and off for python component outputs was extremely helpful: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/for

Started by Chris Mackey

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

Component Template : dynamic refresh over an iterative process

Dear All, Here is a little contribution. You can customize this component when you want to run a big bunch of iterations and doesn't wan…

Started by Lionel

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Lionel

GHA Developers: Pay attention to Components with SetDataList()

Dear GHA developers, this is an important message for those of you who have components that output lists of data using DA.SetDataList().…

Started by David Rutten

17 May 3, 2012
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Python output.

Hi.  I am trying to merge two trees, with each branch consisting of a list of midpoints and endpoints. It is pretty simple to do this in Py…

Started by Rasmus Holst

7 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

Adding Inputs and/or Outputs via Component Menu

Hello, The recent GrasshopperSDK.chm has some nice additions to the Examples section.  Is there an example of how to implement an Input or…

Started by Luis Fraguada

2 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Output an Array in VB

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to output an array in the panel instead of a list? What other output types can we use in place of a…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service