Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'NURBS' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NURBS CURVE

Hi,  Does anyone have an GH example using NurveCrv comp? I have problem in using curve control weight parameters, how should I input them…

Started by M NICK

9 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Isabella Butts

In python about making of NURBS surface

I want to make nurbssrf using python ↑ this program The program that the top was pickled only using python The program that the bottom…

Started by Y.Kate

0 Oct 14, 2017

Creating NURBs Curve with cull "points"?

Hello All. A total beginner here, so i ask for some understanding if i ask a very basic question... I need to draw a 4 degree NURBS curve,…

Started by Kristijan

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Kristijan

Convert NURBS curve into Arcs [with arcs of a predetermined raduis]

Hey guys,   I am trying to find a way to rationalise NURBS curve (for the purposes of manufacture) by splitting it up into a series of arcs…

Started by Daniel Reynolds

4 May 3, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

Duplicated NURBS Curve After Each Translation

For an Isogeometric Analysis plug-in tool we're building we'd like to be able to take an airfoil shape perform some translations then loft…

Started by Matthew K Getch

3 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Giuliana Galaz

Surface From Mesh (or nurbs in this case)

In this definition I'm trying to create a roof structure that mimics the approach of the Great Court roof of the British Museum. As you c…

Started by Sarah Yassin

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Sarah Yassin

Displaying Nurbs Curve Knots in GH? Knot Vectors?

Hi Folks, For students, I'd like to display Nurbs Curve Knots in GH -- similar to Rutten's excellent diagram in "Rhinoscript 101" (see att…

Started by David Celento

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Wei Yan

CURVEs on NURBS Surface

Hi, Does anyone know how I can have equal grids on the NURBS surfase? (I mean equaly divide the curves on the NURBS surface )   Any help w…

Started by M NICK

12 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Creating a simple Gaussian like NURBS surface

Trying to reproduce the mill surface in this great video:   http://www.grasshopper3d.com/video/gcode-writer-for-surface?xg_source=activity

Started by H

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by H

Missing Link Discovered

This technical paper by Philip is one the best explainations of NURBS curves around. The link to it on the OpenNURBS site has been broken f…

Started by Bob McNeel

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service