Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Mesh' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface to Mesh

Hello everyone, I am trying to convert this surface into a Mesh with uniform quad faces but I couldn't get a good result by using mesh comm…

Started by zey.1329

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by RAF

Add vertices to mesh

Hi. Saying that I have a planar mesh (non-rectangular and with holes in it), and I need to add vertices to this mesh.   This is to be able…

Started by Rasmus Holst

8 May 24, 2018
Reply by Solomon

Loft between two meshes ?

Hello!I have no idea if it is possible to loft between two meshes (like if they were two surfaces). My Problem is that I have two meshes th…

Started by Natalia De Leon

3 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Jaeyoon Jeong

Vortex Mesh

Hi guys, I have been developing some sketches where the start is performed through the grasshopper, but in the design process I introduce Z…

Started by Joaquim Filipe Reis

15 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by sammy bernoussi

Inflate Voronoi similar to Watercube

I'm looking to create inflated cells within a voronoi diagram, much like the watercube. I have found several discussions related to…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

5 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Ivan Ho

Mesh with Holes, Bionic Structure

Hey Guys, I'm currently working on a project using bionic structures to reduce the weight of parts made by 3D printing. Since my universit…

Started by Dominique Lehmon

1 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Sort mesh Points for Mauri ora pattern to move peak points then remake the mesh

Hello guys,  So lately I've been working on this project where I made origami Mauri Ori pattern and simulated it on mesh using kangaroo hin…

Started by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

2 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

Expand / extrude a mesh and create a box with the mesh as upper end

Hi there! I already tried to find a solution for my problem, but somehow the things I tried didn't work out... I created a topographic mo…

Started by Benedikt Glampe

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Benedikt Glampe

About division of mesh

hi all very simply i am trying to braiding mesh data into a woven shape. I'm using Mesh + components now, but it makes knits that are fine…

Started by UTB01

3 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by UTB01

Generating quad mesh from surfaces and joining mesh at nodes/vertices

Hi guys! I was trying to generate quad meshes in GH and then exporting it to GSA for finite analysis. The issues I'm facing currently are:…

Started by Hong Ming

3 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by Ibrahim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by