Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Math' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panel/multiplication structure

Hi guys, I'm looking for some mechanism to say: I have "4" of "200" and the result would be that on the right. I like to use panels to ach…

Started by Remy Konings

5 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Remy Konings

Round to Nearest Increment

This is so simple, but it may be usefull to someone. I have ran into it many times and wished there was a component to do it. I have used…

Started by Gui Talarico

1 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Jesse Ogburn

Matrix addition/subtraction component in math tab returns error

"1. Only similar types of data can be added together" allthough both are matrices and both have the same dimensions?! (for example two unit…

Started by Gil Alsberg

14 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Split a Variable Sequence at a Specific Value

This is a very basic question: I have a variable sequence as a domain, generally including both positive and negative real numbers. I want…

Started by Seth Lamberton

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Seth Lamberton

Attractor Cube: Meshing, Math Questions, Keeping straight boundary on grid with attractors

Hello World !! After seeing Marios Tsiliakos Ora Ito's like definition i was very inspired. The thing is that i don't like to copy things m…

Started by Nenov Ivo

11 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

21 GIFs That Explain Mathematical Concepts

I just found this. It is worth checking it out. http://www.iflscience.com/brain/math-gifs-will-help-you-understand-these-concepts-better-y

Started by Miguel Rus

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

as for Multiplication instead of Multiply

Hi there, I'm learning a tutorial includes Vector Multiply component. I read some posts here and know Vector Multiply has replaced and Mult…

Started by Masa Nak

8 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Masa Nak

Dear Santa #2 : Sum By Index Map.

Dear Santa (DR)  New Challenge for My Christmas Gift  i have two List one with a Index Map of the Original Indices to Set Indices product…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Minimum-list-length subset such that mass addition > particular value

I have a set of numbers sorted from smallest to greatest. I would like to find the first subset of these numbers (starting from the smalles…

Started by Patrick Hamon

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Essential Mathematics" - Second Edition

The second edition of the "Essential Mathematics for Computational Design" is now available with free download from:http://download.rhino

Started by Rajaa Issa

14 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Janghwan Cheon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service