Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Lunchbox' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunchbox Edges

hi, what would be the best way to provide an arc and pipe that would close or frame the ends of the grid? Thank you

Started by Jan Cuales

0 Apr 3, 2017

Lunchbox Platonic Cube issue

Hi There, I am using Lunchbox to create a platonic cube,and then Deconstructing the Brep to get its six faces. I then enlarge these faces…

Started by Bob Mackay

0 Dec 20, 2015

Lunchbox fail

Hi, I am using Lunchbox in order to create a truss inside a certain shape. However, since I have different variables that changes the shape…

Started by Archiheart

1 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Archiheart

Random Quad panels-(lunchbox)-out of srf panels

Hi people, I'm facing this issue with the random quad panels component in lunchbox, my goal is to cut the below surface whit laser cut. A)w…

Started by Masood

2 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Masood

Trouble setting the Values - Planar Honeycombs via lunchbox and Kangaroo

Dearest Communitiy  The definition worked I´ve been following the tutorial on think parametric and finished this definition here. It worke…

Started by Florian von Wey-Lübeck

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Daniel H

optimize hexagons for equal internal angles and lenghts

I am using Lunchbox tool to generate hexagons on a surface. Is there a way to optimize them for equal internal angles and lengths (so the…

Started by Wiktor Kidziak

0 Nov 1, 2014

Divided surface with lunchbox

Hi everybody! Please, help me to solve a problem with complete continual surface. I can't find a solution to merge edges. In rhino this sur…

Started by Alexey Umarov

0 Jul 22, 2014

Lunchbox Quad Panels - Equal Length

Hi, I'm using Quad Panels in Lunchbox, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make the cells of equal size. The attached screenshot show tha…

Started by James Schollum

1 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Angel Quintana

Tensile Membranes test

Well friends, A fellow user asked my help with some very simple membrane definition. Given the fact that I design a rather complex membrane…

Started by peter fotiadis

5 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Sierpinski Triangle Pattern Along Surface

Hello, I'm trying to discover how I can create a Sierpinski Triangle pattern along any given surface. The importance of the pattern is tha…

Started by Steven T. Putt

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Crosley

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service