Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Loft' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extend Curved Surface

Hello All,   I am looking to extend a curved surface so that I trim it to make a poly surface with the original loft.    Simply put...the e…

Started by neal h

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Joseph Oster

Loft / mesh issue

Hi all!  I am trying to make a rectangular cutout with rounded edges. I used to do this with a booleandifference operation in Rhino, but si…

Started by Anne van den Dool

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Loft crotch split

Hi all, I'm trying to work out this loft that splits like a tree branch. The three ends I'd like to be square, but towards the middle of th…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

4 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Creating Loft Surface

Hi there, I've had a look around and found some potential solutions but I haven't been able to implement them. I could just be doing somet…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Data conversion failed from Curve to Loft Options

Hi! I am trying to do a Loft between a set of curves and the curves resulting from an offset of that same set. The Loft component gives me…

Started by Fernando Maytorena

8 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Lukasz Domagala

Create mesh from Reciprocal

Hello There, I am looking to apply a panelling technique to a reciprocal structure however I am having trouble finding ways to extract the…

Started by Con

0 May 21, 2017

No LOFT..!

Hi, im trying to loft two lines. The loft is simple and the component does not show any errors, yet I cannot find any surface being formed.…

Started by Athul Raj

2 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Athul Raj

Closed loft fails to bake

Hello Grasshoppers! I'm working with a simple closed loft that is based on a series of rectangles (which are filleted on grasshopper then…

Started by Salameh

1 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Image Samplera and surfaces

I have a little problem, as you can see in the "capture", the "base points" doesn't coincide with te respective points generated by the "Lo…

Started by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

2 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

Extruding buildings to a random height from an assigned topography.

Hello everybody,  What I'm trying to do is creating an architectural site model using the Random button. I followed this tutorial from th…

Started by A CP

1 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by A CP

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service