Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Lists' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partitioning Large Data Set From Image Sampler

Hopefully this makes for a fun Monday morning coffee puzzle: I am trying to partition a large data set coming out of the image sampler. Id…

Started by Weston Norwood

5 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Collection of Breps into lists based on faces

Hello All!  Trying to separate a collection of BREPs into Lists based on the number of faces on the individual geometries. I have extru…

Started by Michelle Htar

4 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Michelle Htar

Merging and dividing lists

Hey Everybody, I've got the following problem - and I don't know what a script might look like: 3 Lists with n items (points) each, they sh…

Started by Dennis Lagemann

2 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Items into List inside Python

Hello guys, I wonder if there is a way to convert a list of GH items into a list inside the Python component? Here a quick example, I wan…

Started by Alejandro Gamas

2 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Alejandro Gamas

Flip Flop # of Paths and Lists

This is a simple example of re-ordering lists by paths. By using a series of a series you can create an index list that steps by the number…

Started by Michael McCune

21 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Sim Pern Chong

Tween between a list of curves

This one seems simple, but I'm struggling to no avail. I have a large list of curves. The list of curves are parametric with differing spa…

Started by Karl Kachele

5 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Karl Kachele

Categorizing List Data into a Range

I'm working with points on a grid and I measure the distance from each of those points to a single point. The list contains 300+ values wit…

Started by Adam Ury

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by James

Assign a pointer as input in C# Grasshopper

Hi, I have a code that shows different surface temperature for selected points on a surface. The output is a rectangular array (lets say Ou…

Started by Pouya Zhand

9 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Pouya Zhand

Appending live data to a list in python

Hello everyone, With the basic knowledge of python, I was trying to add the data to the list in python, but it only creates an instance of…

Started by Raja

4 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Raja

Multiple Attractors with different scale factors

I am trying to set up a pattern that has 2 different scale factors for 2 different lists of attractor points. Does anyone know how it migh…

Started by Mark Eden

5 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Mark Eden

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service