Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'List' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IronPython Runtime List. ===> Problem.

Working on my Project of CSV Component i found a problem that i dont find solution in the Internet or in the previous Discussions.  i dont…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

10 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Fabio D'Agnano

Default input menu for custom component

Hi all,  I am pretty sure there is a simple answer to this question, but I can't seem to find it in any of the posts.  I am making a few c…

Started by Dion Jansen

10 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Line Art / List of Points / shift list?

Hello GH Community, I have two curves, an inner and outer curve that I have divided into points. Can anyone provide any insight into creat…

Started by Alyne Rankin

13 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Mattia Bonavolonta

Pull Two Surfaces to Two Separate Curves

Hi, I am trying to create two separate surfaces from two separate curves defined by two data lists using one curve attractor definition. H…

Started by Evan Moore

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

Shortest List, Longest List, and Cross Reference

Hi, I'm new about Grasshopper, I don't find under the primitive LINE the options : Shortest List, Longest List, and Cross Reference Grassh…

Started by vg

4 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by vg

Choosing between two options according to a variable number

Hi everyone, i'm new here, and also just starting to use Grasshoper. I really need your helpbecause i don't know which icones in GH i shoul…

Started by AK

2 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by AK

Cluster Tools

Hi there, i've been working on the new release of my plugins FabTools and DTM, which are a collection of UserObjects(clusters). A lot of pe…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by AJ

Getting a list from image sampler

Hello, Im trying to sample brightness values out of an image, at specific points. The points on the divided curve in the image attached ar…

Started by Daniel

1 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Daniel

Split List with different lengths

Hey guys, I would like to know how can i split the list into different branches based on different list lengths.

Started by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

2 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

How to simplify multiple components of: List Item, Expression, and Split Tree

I want do two things:1. I want to extract lists from tree with branches. The lists needed to be extracted from certain indexes, so currentl…

Started by Albertus Wida

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service