Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Length' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Color by Length

Hello,  I'm trying to calcuate the distance from floor to ceiling and display the information by color depending on the length using five…

Started by Richard

4 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Richard

Polyline made out of segment lengths

Hello! I have a list of numbers, that are divided into branches. What I want to do is create a polyline for each branch, that uses those nu…

Started by Denis

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Denis

Length Measurment Culling List Error

Hello David, Something unexpected here. I get those lines (a parking building from a series of a larger algorithm that includes some Spli…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Evaluate Length wrong Error message

Hello David, I think there is a small mistake in the error report of the Evaluate Length (Eval) component, when you try to evaluate to a…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

0 Aug 18, 2014

Lunchbox Quad Panels - Equal Length

Hi, I'm using Quad Panels in Lunchbox, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make the cells of equal size. The attached screenshot show tha…

Started by James Schollum

1 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Angel Quintana

How do I select the neighboring points and measure the distance between the points in a triangulated mesh?

I have a triangulated mesh, I need to select the neighboring points for each point on the mesh and measure the length between the lines con…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Kashyap Shah

Subdivide Curve by Chord Length

Hi, Can the developers introduce a function to subdivide a curve by chord length? I want to divide a curve such that when i join the poin…

Started by kermin chok

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Damon

How can I affect the length of an element in the BoxMorph?

Hi everyone.  I've created geometry that is dependent on a slider controlled arch span. I've then BoxMorph-ed that geometry onto a series o…

Started by Daniel Dirscherl

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel Dirscherl

Function Component not maintaining paths?

I've posted in this discussion what seems to be a problem with the function component: When a single-branch 1-length-path input is connecte…

Started by Yannis

0 Oct 11, 2011

Length component - BUG or ?

Hi all GH'ers    I think I've found a bug in the "Length"-component.  It seems like the component calculates as length of domain and factua…

Started by Michael Thomsen

3 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by