Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Ladybug' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to the Honeybee_Optimal Shade Creator?

Hi, Where is the Honeybee_Optimal Shade Creator component? It is supposed to be under  Honeybee > 09 | Energy | Energy (https://rhino.g

Started by Max Marschall

3 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by pikachu

Length of result can not match the number of mesh faces

Hi guys. I have try many times but always get result=1. How may I solve this? My files are attached.

Started by Lingjun Song

0 Nov 10, 2017

Annual daylight simulation gives warning "length of result [=1] is not equal to the number of mesh faces

I am trying to run an annual daylight simulation for my project and haven't been able to do so. I took the annual daylight grid based sampl…

Started by Jon Amari

0 Nov 4, 2017

Ladybug. Cannot create default folder.

Hi! I can't find any solution on the Internet. So can you help me? Ladybug_Ladybug says me that it cannot create default folder. Try a diff…

Started by Liza Pasichnyk

0 Sep 16, 2017

Ladybug Hours Incorrect

Hi everyone, I've been running some solar analysis using ladybug and came across something odd. It seems that the _hour_ input for the lad…

Started by Dennis Goff

2 May 18, 2017
Reply by Dennis Goff

Mapping Colors Onto Meshes

Morning! Context I'm conducting a view study, and attempting to map the percent of available views back onto panels on a buildings surface.…

Started by Weston Norwood

8 May 15, 2017
Reply by Weston Norwood

Is there a way to run animation without saving pics.

I use the number slider to run the calculation(animation)  but it took quite a long time, and I think it is due to saving the pictures. Is…

Started by Zhonghao Dai

4 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Ladybug Tools Mind Map on www.ladybug.tools

Hi Mostapha and Chris, Who is responsible for that cool interactive mind map on http://www.ladybug.tools/ ? I keep finding myself having…

Started by Max Marschall

3 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Max Marschall

Ladybug wind roses have different sizes

Hi, I have 2 different weather files (different cities), and would like to display their wind roses side by side. The problem is that the…

Started by Max Marschall

0 Apr 20, 2017

Atmospheric comfort in Ladybug + Honeybee

Greetings, people! I recently started using the Ladybug and Honeybee plugins to aid me in the architectural design process. I have been fo…

Started by Jonas Wittrup Laursen

0 Mar 28, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service