Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Join' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Order result of Join (curves)?

I am creating a dashed curve, with each dash broken into several pieces. When I try to join the dash pieces, the resulting dashes appear to…

Started by Paul McCollam

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gicast

join multiple surfaces from loft into 1

Hi I am trying to create 'ribbons' on a surface. the surface is created after lofting, thus in order to get the surfaces, I am doing a brep…

Started by Archiheart

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Archiheart

Join Curves not working

I'm trying to join a line and a 3 pt arc in pure 2D.  the arc begins on the same point where the line ends, but the "Join curves" function…

Started by Joe

2 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by biboarchitect

6.059 Curves on surface won't join... any ideas?

6.059 Curves on surface won't join... any ideas? I want to join curves from [curve on surface]. After curves are on the surface it won't jo…

Started by Zach Hines

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Bruno Fenzl

Create a Triangle from a Line

From each of these highlighted lines acting as the initial polygonal segment, I would like to generate an equilateral triangle. I thought t…

Started by Isabelle Angieri

15 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Curve join problem

Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a "pinch" on opposite sides of my tower. I am having trouble with one side of the tower where two edges…

Started by Jay Smith

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Jay Smith

Smaller Areas to be Joined Bigger Ones.

Hi everyone, Im having trouble with a solution. After splitting a surface with number of lines. i want areas smaller  than a given number…

Started by Veysel Acikel

4 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Veysel Acikel

How to Merge multiple shapes into One ???

Dear Reader, I have many shaped selected in a C# plugin. I want to join and merge them into one unique shape . After that I want to do Ra…

Started by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

Join Curves/Pipe/VPipe

Dear All I have a grasshopper script shown below and attached Essentially I'm trying to create a number of vaulted frames and render the…

Started by Steve Biggins

2 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Steve Biggins

Join Curves Not Working

Hi so I have a tree with branches and 3 curves on each branch. I want to join these curves and then make a surface from them. The problem…

Started by JS

0 Apr 18, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service