Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Iteration' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Space Filling Curves Lindenmayer System

For a project in the university I searched for different Space Filling Curves and Fractal especially in 2D. I programmed some things with P…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 Nov 1, 2017

Need help with GhPython

Hi all,   I’m new to Grasshopper, python and mainly to Ghpython.   I’m struggling to reference a Rhino built geometry or the Gh geometry in…

Started by Rodrigo Lopes

4 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Rodrigo Lopes

Iteration in Python

Hi All, I have a few Breps as inputs. X has list access and type hint is Brep. I want to output one Brep at a time so that I can feed each…

Started by Devang Chauhan

5 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Rectilinear buildings which can be iterated (with diverse result) through parameters

Hey! Throw in any design which fits the bill. Background- Need to demonstrate the benefit of parametric representation of design with resp…

Started by Joy Mondal

3 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Aditya Tognatta

simple adjustment loop

Hi everybody, I apologize for this probably super-silly inquiry, but... I couldn't find a solution yet. I've got this very simple file to f…

Started by Dennis Lagemann

3 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Dennis Lagemann

Ornamental Structures - Iterative Subdivision

Dear All, I am working on digital ornaments and since I am not too experienced with grasshopper I would like to ask you guys for help. I…

Started by Chronotrans_Development

15 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

How to Loop a List

Hi All, Sorry if this is too basic, I am sure this has been answered somewhere else somehow I wasnt able to find it... I have a set of obje…

Started by Rolando Rodriguez-Leal

4 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Rolando Rodriguez-Leal

Removing GH components "intelligence"

When I feed a list of list of points into GhPython, I find that the component detects what is being input, and will create the implied loop…

Started by Saeran Vasanthakumar

16 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

spicule tower stacking

Hi everyone, I am a new user to grasshopper, and am struggling with the Hoopsnake plugin. I generated spicules based on basic silica spon…

Started by Mark Simpson

0 Oct 13, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service