Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'GH' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DWG,DXF or 3DM to PLT and HPGL

Has anyone coded an export script for PLT or HPGL in Grasshopper? I am looking to send 2d lines from Rhino layers to a cutter, which uses…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

18 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by David Kay

hardware requirements for running rhino+grasshopper well

Hi! I intend to buy a PC for running Rhino + GH and would like to ask what is the best hardware configuration today. There are previous dis…

Started by gabriela santos

1 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

GH Error on load

Hello, For a while now I've received an error window when launching Gh and finally decided to ask for help with it. I have attached the GH…

Started by Bryan Oknyansky

2 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Bryan Oknyansky

Paper-fold models in Rhino+Grasshopper, can you advise, please?

Hi everyone,   I would like create some grasshopper definitions of paper models that we are making by hand and to be able to change them in…

Started by Jiri Palacky

25 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica Ma

GH Support

Has this website got a new address? Seems everyone who used to be on this site has gone!?

7 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

Hi, Two questions as below: 1) I am trying to reduce the decimal place in the result of GH 'panel' component display (Please see the scre…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

There is an unused material, and cross section - Karamba

Hi everybody, I've been working in some university assignment where we have to design and analyse a gridshell. However I have problems with…

Started by Lorena

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Paper stripe bending - need help, got stuck

Hi, I am trying to make this in plain GH. Got stuck. Moving and rotating a point around in space... Flipping diagonal creases (from left or…

Started by Jiri Palacky

9 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by seghier khaled

Point Particles

I am looking to illustrate the flow of air through an engine, using points as an indicator of a gas. Does anyone know of a way to illustra…

0 Feb 22, 2017

Paneling Tools Morph 3D List in GH

I've been using the Morph 3D List component in GH for some time and it has worked in the past. However, trying to use it lately (past few d…

Started by John Stack Ross

15 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Stack Ross

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service