Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Frame' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Window Frame Facade - random size surface division

Good evening everybody. Is there anyway to do a facade like shown below. Dividing a surface into random rectangle shapes? There is thi…

Started by JJK

5 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Space Frame Issue

Hello, I been working on this project for about a month now. I have a surface which is triangulated. I have been able to create apertures a…

Started by Ricardo G. Chavez

0 Nov 29, 2015

Screenshot of Viewport

In one of the recent releases of Grasshopper, the Export Quick Image interface was included with Grasshopper (which is pretty sweet).  My q…

Started by Andy Payne

5 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by huaxiamengqing

Frame Thickness

Hi  I have created a frame and need to make it approximately 15mm thick. I tried moving in the x direction and merging with what I currentl…

Started by Shannon Thompson

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to load jpegs into frames?

Hello, Problem: I have a series of rectangles, I would like to use these to define picture frames.  I have a folder with as many jpegs as t…

Started by Freeheeler

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Freeheeler

Optimizied Assembly for grid shell frame Structure

Hey Buddies! I'm about to do sth for optimizing grid shell design fabrication. Actually I wanna have moving toward a same-length frames fro…

Started by Mahdi Soheyli Fard

0 Aug 2, 2014

Help! Issue with opening Grasshopper files :(

Hello all, I'm trying to open 2 Grasshopper files but having no luck. One of the files reads a message error: "Object reference not set t…

Started by Sam

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Help Please: Irregular Space Frame

Hey GH community. I am really hoping someone will be kind enough to help me. I am trying to make a horizontal space frame within the polyli…

Started by GB

9 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by I-G

Frame structure optimisation with Millipede

Hi all, I'm trying to optimise a frame structure using Millipede. The overall goal is to adjust the thickness of each member so that it cor…

Started by Cecilie Brandt-Olsen

0 Sep 13, 2013

Animate Slider - Reference a Parameter in Frame Tag

Hi All,When animating a slider, is it possible to reference a parameter value on the canvas in the frame tag (in this case a string):   Apo…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service