Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Firefly' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Having difficulty reading ADXL345 accelerometer through Firefly

Hi, everyone  To begin with, my intention is to create a rectangular physical device that can be adjusted in length and angle with accelero…

Started by Thanapon Harnpattanapanich

2 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Gilly Yildirim

Firefly + Arduino + Stepper + Big easy driver + no communication

Hello, I want to control a stepper motor ( nema 17 with 1.68a ) through firefly. For this I'm using an arduino uno and a big easy driver. T…

Started by Roberto Persiano

2 May 13, 2019
Reply by Roberto Persiano

Problem on Gathering Ultrasonic Sensor Data Through Firefly

Hello,  I have been trying to get the data using the code  Firefly_Firmata_ping.ino uploaded by another user however in Grasshopper, I can…

Started by Cemre K.

2 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Troy Baverstock

MPU6050 / Arduino / Firefly / Grasshopper

Hello folks, I'm trying to manage how to incorporate data from a Mpu6050 sensor to GH. This is what I did: 1. I connected the sensor to t…

Started by Carlo Beltracchi

0 Oct 19, 2017

Arduino+L298N+Stepper motor / Grasshopper+Firefly

Hi everyone! I'm trying to connect some stepper motors to arduino and controller with grasshopper and firefly. Basically, i need control…

Started by Diego Escolano

0 May 15, 2017

OSC Touch + Firefly

Hey guys I need your help with transferring information from a grasshopper definition to an external device in order for the algorithm to b…

Started by Sofia Kuzmenko

2 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Sofia Kuzmenko

Firefly multiple Servo control question

Hi there, I'm new here so first I'd like to say thanks to all the developers working on these amazing projects. I'm really excited about G…

Started by edward oliver

3 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Plamena Milusheva

Sending Rhino Visual Data (Karamba Analysis) to a Projector

Wondering if anyone has any experience sending, for example, the top view of a Rhino model to a projector. I'm running structural analysis…

Started by grAPhopper

2 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by grAPhopper

Firefly LED light

Hi, I'm having a problem with firefly. The arduino is connected correctly, and the port number is correct, I can tell because the tiny oran…

Started by Svart Varg

0 Feb 17, 2016

HELP : Live 3D printing trough grasshopper

Hello, my friend and I are doing an experiment for our architecture class. Our idea is to make a setup which captures live audio and sends…

Started by Wouter Bert

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service